re: Re: Yugo

To: SPITFIRES <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Re: Yugo
From: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:02:36 -0400
Message text written by "Laura G."
>I have actually owned a 128 and a 124 sedan (I lived in Italy at the time,
so it was painless.)-and I used to drive my friends X 1/9 a lot-loved that
little monkey! But, haven't yet had my hands on the 124 convertible -but my
daughter is thinking about buying one, so I might get my chance yet!

Now, let's talk Alfas and Lancias!<

No Fiats .     My mother had an 850 and it was a coool car, tuned exhaust,
rear engine. I had to use it a few times when my college car broke. Every
so often I would be following someone and they would disappear, and I would
see them in the rear view mirror. I'd be zipping in and out of traffic and
oooops I'd pass them.

I did an oil change for my mom once and spent an hour poking feeling
looking but there was no oil filter. Found it later when I was changing the
fan belt. It was the crank pally, it used centriphical (?) Centirpital (?)
It used the spinning around force to clean the oil, very cool I thought.