Re: clutch

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: clutch
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 14:46:07 -0400
"alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" wrote:

> I am prepared to pull the transmission as I don't see any
> alternative. Any idea what the transmission with O/D and
> bellhousing etc. weighs?

Alan, young man, it's all relative... an lb is not an lb.  NB:

        100# of potatoes   =   OOF!
        100# girl          =   no problem

Your gearbox weighs more than a girl but less than a sack 'o spuds.

--
Douglas Frank  Compaq Computer Corp.  Friendship, n.
ZKO            110 Spit Brook Rd.     A ship big enough to carry two in