Re: clutch

To: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Subject: Re: clutch
From: Mike Ginter <mginter@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 20:10:36 -0600
I did it three 5 years ago on my 79 and last month on my 76.  And yes
I'm going to have to pull that tranny in the 76 again (long story).  I
can pull the tranny, OD bellhousing and out of the car from inside the
cockpit by myself.  And I'm not Arnold ny any means.  If I had to guess,
I'd say 75 to 100 lbs.

Mike