Re: Reasonable price for Spitfire Top install?

To: "Kevin Rhodes" <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Reasonable price for Spitfire Top install?
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 12:26:36 -0400
Kevin, ask your other T/R club members with experience on these, very large
and sharp club up there, they know how to do it, if you do not belong to the
N.E. T/R, then now is the time. Yes 300.00 is way out of line, the top for
150.00 comes with the snaps already in place, all you have to do is center
to front and tack in place,  easy job.  "FT"