RE: Radios - and BC Licencing

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, cplimey@home.com
Subject: RE: Radios - and BC Licencing
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 16:58:38 -0500
Phillip,

If it will help I have the radio that came out of my '77 1500.  I don't know
if it was a dealer added item, or if it even works.  The wires were cut in a
previous life (before I bought the car) and I have since replaced it with a cd
player.  No guarantees, but if you want it you can have it for shipping costs.

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500
'80 Ford F-100 (Triumph Support Vehicle)

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'

--------