RE: Radios - and BC Licencing

To: "'Michael_Bayrock@translink.bc.ca'" <Michael_Bayrock@translink.bc.ca>,
Subject: RE: Radios - and BC Licencing
From: "Mitchell, Douglas (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 06:56:19 -0400
Well, to be strictly original, as in how the car came from
the factory, there should be no radio. The radios were always
dealer installed items. If you check the original parts books,
there was a blank plate available in place of the one punched
for the radio. I have one of these somewhere in my garage,
however, it has two 2 inch holes in it for the oil pressure
and ammeter gauges that I put in the car many years ago.

Cheers,

Doug Mitchell
'73 Spitfire 1500 - one owner since 1975.