RE: Radios - and BC Licencing

To: Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us
Subject: RE: Radios - and BC Licencing
From: "Andrew Holmes" <holmes_law@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 12:07:12 PDT
This is different.  They aren't taking something away, they are offering a
special benefit to you.  As a benefit, it is only fair that you should show
you are qualified for it.  If it were an entitlement, ie: something you were
owed, then arguably they should bear the burden of saying it isn't so.

So if you want the benefit, obey their convoluted rules.  If not, then you
stick with what you got.

Andrew Holmes
'66 MkII Spit