RE: Radios - and BC Licencing

To: Michael_Bayrock@translink.bc.ca, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Radios - and BC Licencing
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 07:56:52 -0400
The point here is, they don't have to be correct; they just have the power
to dispose.  Michael said the Owner has the burden of proof.  Sorta guilty
until proven innocent.
Boy, I feel a political rant coming on...I'm going for coffee!

Terrence N. Banbury
1967 SPITFIRE MK III
1988 Honda Accord lX
1998 Ford Expedition EB