RE: Radios - and BC Licencing

To: Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us
Subject: RE: Radios - and BC Licencing
From: "Andrew Holmes" <holmes_law@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 12:28:25 PDT
With regard to license plates, California is different than many states.  In
California, the plates stay with the car as long as the registration for
that car is continuous, regardless of who the different owners are or were.
I know that in many other states, the plates go with the owners, or are
changed at each resale of the car.

What this means in California is that if a car has been continuously
registered over the years, it may have the original plates, from the first
sale of that car, still on it.  Like mine.