RE: More power

To: "'tedtsimx@q1.net'" <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Subject: RE: More power
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 08:31:10 -0400
Ted, that is exactly what I wanted to know and what I suspected!  Looks like
when it bothers me enough, I'll pull the engine and dump some money into it,
at which point, I would be inclined to max it out, but not to the point that
it would be a 'track only' car.
I hope to stop by  your place sometime this summer to check out the salvaged
stuff.