Re: Re: Fwd: Lights on - Tacho off!

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Fwd: Lights on - Tacho off!
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 11:34:39 -0400
When I got my car, nothing worked but the lights. They are not fused anyway.
But I did find that cleaning the fuse ends and the connectors in the fuse box
made 90% of all the lights work. Just had a couple of bulb and connectors at
the rear to replace. I would recommend cleaning and once done perhaps coat the
connectors etc. to stop any further corrosion.Any loss of contact which
increases the resistance can have unexpected results in other devices on the
same circuit.

I have not had a problem on my car at all since cleaning these up.

Alan

This message has been posted from Mail2Web http://www.mail2web.com/
Web Hosting for $9.95 per month! Visit: http://www.yourhosting.com/