Re: Fwd: Lights on - Tacho off!

To: Gary Tash <tashg@bmi.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: Lights on - Tacho off!
From: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 20:54:45 -0600
This must be a VERY common problem.  Although I have a mechanical tacho, I find
that
all lights in the rear of the car sometimes go out.  Wiggling the bundle of
wiring
that appears to come from the inboard side of the fuse box seems to restore
light
again for a time.

As you say, someday I'll have to crawl under there and realy investigate.

Cheers, Fred

 - - - - -

--
Fred & Wendy Griffiths,