Re: Fwd: Lights on - Tacho off!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: Lights on - Tacho off!
From: Gary Tash <tashg@bmi.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 07:45:06 -0700
I have a similar issue that seems to be centered on the fuse box.  It's been
awhile since I've had an opportunity to drive the car, but I pretty sure the
tach
goes dead, I mess with the wires while trying to stay on the road, the tach
returns to normal.  I always assumed it was a poor connection that I'll fix
someday.  Who knows maybe soon.
-Gary