master cylinder exchange

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: master cylinder exchange
From: "James F. Libecco" <jfl@neoucom.edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 04:32:24 -0400
Due to the fact that it is 4Am and people won't stop having babies, therefore
keeping the poor tired student awake, I have moment to ponder exchanging
master cylinders on my spit used for autox/occ. street use.  I would like a
little stronger braking response and was wondering if anyone has converted
their spits braking system to something with a little larger primary in an
effort to increase breaking action.  I was wondering if this would be prudent
to increase braking forces, or would it just act to decrease the pedal
displacement necessary to stop, thereby decreasing the ability to modulate
braking forces?

just wondering because it's 4Am.
jim
1976 spit 1500 ESP 72