Re: master cylinder exchange

To: "James F. Libecco" <jfl@neoucom.edu>
Subject: Re: master cylinder exchange
From: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:18:45 -0500
Hi all!

If braking is worrisome to you with stock Spit brakes, you can always
swap your Spit brakes for GT6 brakes, which are larger, and a common
swap for racers/autocrossers.  I believe you need to swap the entire
axle unit, but it's a bolt-on if you do it that way.  My race car has
GT6 brakes, and it does make a difference.

Just FYI!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)