Re: Replacing sway bar bushings on a Spit

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Replacing sway bar bushings on a Spit
From: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 22:22:44 -0500
Hi,

I just replaced the sway bar bushing with poly bushings from SpitBits.  It
wasn't too difficult.  I just took soapy water and got the inside of the
bushing wet with that.  Then I wiped the sway bar with the soapy water and
pushed the bushing on  I had an open end wrench that would fit over the sway
bar to help give me something to push the bushing with.

Roger Elliott
80 Spitfire