Re: tires

To: david <engstrom@tstonramp.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tires
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 23:27:37 -0400
I have tried 155/80, 175/70, 165/80 and 165/70 on Freddy - I like the
165/70's by far the best - they look right and they feel right. They are a
little hard to find, I ordered Dunlops from the Tire Rack. The 155's were
too narrow and slippery, the 175's loaded up the steering too much, and the
165/80's were too tall, they would rub the top of the rear fenders over
large bumps.

Kevin Rhodes
Portland, Maine
Freddy the Spit of many model years, depending on where you look