Re: Replacing sway bar bushings on a Spit

To: "Jambone" <jambone6@yahoo.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Replacing sway bar bushings on a Spit
From: "D.T.Gebhard" <kimkell@decaturnet.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 08:20:28 -0500
I also replaced mine. I used soapy water because I
didn't want any oily residue left on them(from WD-40).
I think I bought mine from Spitbit but after visiting
TSI,Ted offers poly bushings that are cut in a "c"
shape but also this cut goes at an angle. Ted says that
it not only works better it also lasts longer because
of the natural flex is aided by this angled cut. Call
him for more details.
            Dave Gebhard
            '77 Spitfire with dual HS4's
            getting ready to blast off!!!