Re: Re: Run it Hard!!

To: jmcneal@ohms.com
Subject: Re: Re: Run it Hard!!
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, Jun 6 2000 12:03:54 GMT-0600
>I think the phenomena I'm experiencing is actually quite common.
>
>Sooner or later, we all want to go back and recapture the inner fun we lost
>somewhere along the line of growing up and concentrating on careers and
>families.

"We all"...? Well, not quite "all" of us. I've only wanted a Spitfire and a
Spitfire only since I was 9 years old. I've had 3. Neither work nor husbands
have ever gotten in the way of that! Growing up and concentrating on careers
and families has never stopped some of us from being ourselves.

Laura G.