RE: Run it Hard!!

To: Spifires Autox Team <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Run it Hard!!
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 10:09:29 -0700
Yes, that's why I hung on to my '79 all these years.  I contemplated selling
it several times over the years but didn't for "sentimental" reasons.  I'm
glad I kept it and am having a lot of fun fixing it up.  I don't think the
total annual US production of Prozac would have been sufficient to deal with
the post-sales depression I would [still] be experiencing! :-)

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)