RE: Run it Hard!!

To: "'Simmons, Reid W'" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>,
Subject: RE: Run it Hard!!
From: "Mitchell, Douglas (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 13:33:35 -0400
Reid,

I understand. I am looking to buy another Triumph. My wife
asked me if I was going to get rid of my Spit. I told her I
was as attached to the Spit as I was to her. (We've been
married 27+ years, I've had the Spit nearly 25). I think that
she has finally realized that the Spit isn't going anywhere.
And I may have a new addition to the garage.

Doug Mitchell