Re: FS: 1973 Spitfire MkIV in UK

To: "William.M.Davies" <William.M.Davies@motorola.com>
Subject: Re: FS: 1973 Spitfire MkIV in UK
From: Richard B Gosling <Gosling_Richard_B@perkins.com>
Date: 20 Jun 2000 04:02:58 -0500
Bill,

Sorry to hear that you are selling your Spit.  I also became a father recently
 (9 months ago), but I decided to keep Daffy - she gets used for the daily
 commute to and from work, and we have a dull car (Citroen BX) for family
 outings.  Although, if I am taking Flora (my daughter) out on my own, Sunday
 morning swimming sessions etc., we go together in Daffy now the sun is
 shining!  People seem very surprised that a Spitfire should be parking in a
 Parent And Baby space at the supermarket or swimming pool, until they see the
 child seat in the passenger side!  It took a little convincing to get my wife
 to accept that Flora would be safe in Daffy - but then maybe she was hoping
 that if I took the Citroen she could zoom about in Daffy while I was out!

Richard and Daffy