Re: FS: 1973 Spitfire MkIV in UK

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FS: 1973 Spitfire MkIV in UK
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 12:20:24 -0400
Bill, Richard, Not that my kids are that young and I never had a chance at
owning a Spitfire in the UK when my kids were so young, but now they love it.
Since the law over here forces the youngest (9) into the rear seat in the other
vehicles she jumps at every chance to get in the Spitfire, as I do on a nice
sunny day.

Alan