Re: dash wiring harness from vicky brit

To: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>
Subject: Re: dash wiring harness from vicky brit
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 13:39:49 -0700
Bill,

Again three reasons.

1. Prices are almost always higher than any other Spitfire supplier I deal with.
2. They are order takers with no questions answered.  You have to know exactly
what you want before you order.
3. Their shipping policy bites the big one!  If they would charge actual
shipping + handling charge.  But the way they do it, you pay
the same price regardless if they ship 100 bucks worth of foam rubber or lead
ballast.  In my case $17.50 for shipping 8 lifters is a
bit much!

Regards,
Joe