Re: Anti-Thief Devices!!!

To: Laura Gharazeddine <Laura.G@141.com>
Subject: Re: Anti-Thief Devices!!!
From: "Wayne H. Francis" <francis@legacyvisions.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 06:01:25 -0700
And a variation on the oil change fiasco...the guys at our local Tune-up
Masters some years ago didn't notice how the bonnet was being supported.
Slammed it down and folded the support stay backwards.  Of course, I
didn't notice until the next time I raised the bonnet, and they seem to
have neglected to tell me that it had happened.
Wayne
50 Td
79 Spit