Re: Anti-Thief Devices!!!

To: <OHFASTONE@aol.com>, <owner-spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Anti-Thief Devices!!!
From: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 21:36:43 -0500
You really need a new calculator and some updated
facts!! 85% of the younger people don't even know what
a choke is, nor what it does!! Tried to sell a standard shift
car and 90% of the lookers stated they don't know how
to use a clutch or change gears!! You must be a really
old person in a rest home with only really old friends??
In addition, I stated in a quick sale they wouldn't get
a lot of cash!! You must have had a very hard day to
respond in the tone you used and the using just plain
"stupid" percentages found in your message!! Laura
pretty well summed it up, thanks Laura!!  For your
information, I live smack dab in the middle of Kansas
and a few other States prior to this one. I've been to many
car shows all over the US and Canada, you will always
find the keys in my car. L.A. might be a different story,
but I will never go there, so no worry!!  Bill