Re: Anti-Thief Devices!!!

To: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Subject: Re: Anti-Thief Devices!!!
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 15:28:32 -0700
Hi Graham,

No, I'm running a Weber DGV downdraft.  Before the tune, I needed a bit of
choke, but since replacing the wires, plugs, cap, adjusted the valves and
whatever else, the car starts almost immediately, idles smooth and turns off
instantly -- no pre-ignition.  I don't believe I'm running too rich, but
I'll check it again.  Turning the adjustment screw down half a turn causes
the engine to run a bit rougher.  Opening it up half a turn does the same.
I attribute the lack of necessity for the choke to the 75-80 degree (F)
weather we've been having in San Diego lately.  WHATEVER the reason, I like
it!

Best wishes,

Jeff

Jeff McNeal, editor & publisher
TheBIGPictureDVD.com: DVD Ratings, News, Forum and Reviews
"the definitive guide to home theater image and sound quality"

Main Page: http://www.TheBIGPictureDVD.com
Daily News: http://www.thebigpicturedvd.com/bignews.shtml
Review Index: http://www.thebigpicturedvd.com/bigpic.shtml
HT Auction: http://www.thebigpicturedvd.com/bigauction.shtml