Re: Stuck -- need advice, please

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Stuck -- need advice, please
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 12:37:22 +0100
Hi Jeff
A three legged puller should do this without damage as it should be around a
hand press fit! If it starts to need a lot of force to remove, you could try
a tap (do not hit it hard) on the end of the puller draw bolt whilst there
is some tension on it, this shock will often be sufficient to break free the
flange.

Graham.