Re: Stuck -- need advice, please

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stuck -- need advice, please
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 08:46:07 -0700
Wow,

This is excellent advice that I'm glad I didn't need yesterday, since the
entire operation has been completed!  Scary thought, the shaft splitting!!

Details at http://www.ohms.com/spitfire/differential.shtml

Removing the old seal turned out to be a cinch, using a technique that no
one had suggested here, either.  I'm happy to contribute something of value
back to the collective pool of wisdom here.  But I'll certainly remember to
protect the shaft in the future when using a puller!

Best wishes,

Jeff