Re: Stuck -- need advice, please

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Subject: Re: Stuck -- need advice, please
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 19:35:40 +0100
Hi John
The other thing it does is stop the components flying around, a mechanic in
our local Triumph garage (now a carpark) was removing a drive flange from a
Herald halfshaft using the proper Churchill puller, he forgot to put the nut
back on, the flange with the puller (about 10 lbs) bolted on flew nearly
horizontal for about 15 feet before hitting an oil storage tank and denting
it. Glad it wasn't me it hit!

Graham.
2500 PI MKII
Sprinted Dolomite