Stuck -- need advice, please

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stuck -- need advice, please
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 12:30:24 -0700
A special thanks to all who have lent their expertise to my pinion seal
replacement in the rear end of my Mk3.

I've run into an obstacle that I'm really not sure how to deal with.

I have successfully removed the casellated pinion nut -- but the flange
doesn't seem to want to budge!  Nobody mentioned this as something to watch
out for.  I don't want to damage the flange by beating on it, but I don't
know how I'm going to get it off!

Any suggestions would be apprecated.  Thanks again.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!