Re: Fuel filter question

To: "T. .R. Dafforn" <td214@cam.ac.uk>,
Subject: Re: Fuel filter question
From: "Tony Childs" <tochilds@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:52:33 -0400
Same here - air bubble visible, but causes no problems.  It has always made
more sense to me to install the filter before the fuel pump.  I actually
have two filters installed- the "Purolator-type" just before the fuel pump
and an inline metal-type just as the line leaves the fuel tank.

Tony Childs
72 Spitfire - FK38809U