Fuel filter question

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel filter question
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 20:34:27 -0700
Hello everyone.  Today I installed one of those glass see-through Purolator
fuel filters just ahead of the fuel pump and noticed that I have an air
bubble in there.  Is this normal or do I need to be concerned?  The carb is
definitely receiving the fuel it needs.  I took a nice long ride with no
problems whatsoever.

And Graham -- I adjusted my mixture and idle this afternoon to lean things
out.  The car is running great and no longer spewing tiny little droplets of
gunk out of the tailpipe.  I see no smoke whatsoever.  Nice when the engine
is running good and strong that way!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!