Re: Fuel filter question

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel filter question
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 19:00:11 +0100
Hi Jeff
The air bubble is quite normal in a filter, if you are worried and have
enough slack in the installation you may be able to move the filter around
until the air escapes, but I don't worry about it, even in my PI with a much
higher flow rate, I have one of these on the suction side of the pump, it
always contains an air bubble.
Nearly always contains about a teaspoon full of rust flakes as well! One of
these days when I can bear to be without the car for a week I will seal the
tank!

Graham.
2.5 PI MKII
Sprinted Dolomite