RE: Re: Air conditioning !

To: "'Fred Thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>, Ken C <sdspitfire@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: RE: Re: Air conditioning !
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 09:42:47 -0700
Don't forget to add the engine heat to the "cool" air flowing through the
dryer vent hose as it snakes its way through the engine compartment.  And of
course when that air gets really hot, then you know your dryer vent hose is
beginning to melt. :-)

I installed heat and sound insulation under the foot well, transmission
tunnel, and firewall carpeting.  My cockpit is now much cooler (and quieter)
than it used to be.

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)