Re: Rear spring question

To: Dean Dashwood <Dean.Dashwood@enron.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear spring question
From: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 07:39:57 -0600
Dean,
I'd suggest checking the little rubber buttons that separate each leaf of the
spring.  If they are worn out, the metal rubs together, possibly squeaking.

Replacements are available, or make your own.  Installation can be done without
removing the spring.  I lubricate each as I install them.

Hope its a cure,
Cheers, Fred

--
Fred & Wendy Griffiths,