Re: Re: Engine valances

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Engine valances
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 16:56:57 -0400
Paul, thanks for the clarification. I've seen a quite a few things like a
thermos (vacuum flask)and a hoover (vaccuum cleaner) in similar naming vein so
it sort of makes sense. But does not help when you ask at the hardware store
and they give you a blank look.

I have all the original fittings including all the metal edging and brackets
etc. intact, so I will at least attempt to reuse that. I was also going to
paint black. Your idea of the BBQ paint is ideal. That should take teh heat Ok.
Your pictures are great. I must update mine....

Thanks,

Alan