Re: Engine valances

To: alemen@pop.ftconnect.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine valances
From: Tburke4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 17:38:05 EDT
Alan,

In the New Products section of the most recent Practical Classics, there is
mention of a set of polished aluminum engine valences available from NG
Triumph Spares (they give a phone number of 01543 673401. They also give a
website address of www.avon38.fsnet.co.uk which appears to be incorrect.) The
picture looks pretty nice though, I believe it lacks the "air pump bump", and
there is no mention of the gauge of the aluminum. The price is UKP49.95 for a
set. Sets for GT6 UKP89.00. Radiator set for Spit UKP37.95, GT6 UKP32.00. All
include fittings.

Not cheap, but very classy and weatherproof.

NFI, of course.

Good luck,

Tom Burke
80 Spit

In a message dated 07/05/2000 2:15:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,