Re: Tachometer erratic

To: Mike Ross <mikeross@Prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Tachometer erratic
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 21:44:00 +0000
Mike,
If you replaced the tach and the cable and still get the same problem (unless
you have an amazing coincidence) it would stand to reason
that the only thing left to cause the problem is the drive gear in the
distributor.  It is made of nylon and if it has been damaged on
one of the teeth, it could very well caust the problem.

Joe