Re: Triumphest 2000

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Triumphest 2000
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, Aug 9 2000 20:39:45 GMT-0600
>I was looking over the schedule of events in the brochure I got earlier this
>summer and to my surprise and dismay, there is no
>autocross scheduled.

Don't worry-next year when Triumph Register of Southern California hosts
Triumphest at Ventura, there'll be an autocross!

TRSC RULES!!!!

(Did ya see all the trophies my clubmates won at VTR! YEAH!)

>I think we should all send letters of encouragement to TSCCSD to rethink that.
> Although it probably is too late to do anything about
>it now!

Well, at San Luis Obispo, the funkhana was a last minute affair-and side
splittingly fun!

>Or maybe someone else can put on an autocross somewhere in San Diego during
>the exciting "Scenic Drive"

I for one am greatly looking forward to the 'Scenic Drive'-as well as the
Funcours and the Rallye. (Not to mention the boat ride and the double decker
bus tour!)

Then again, I have had a REALLY dull summer!

Laura G.