Re: Triumphest 2000

To: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Triumphest 2000
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 06:55:41 +0000
Barry, I guess I am (as Bob Lang suggested) just being cynical.  But it seems
that the organizers have gone overboard in trying to make
it more of a vacation or social event and taken away from the real purpose of
such events.  And that is to enjoy and promote Triumphs.
Personally, I think that holding such events in very expensive luxury hotels is
unreasonable and puts a large drain on the limited
funds of people like me.  Then to limit actual car events is pushing the
envelope a bit too far.

If I wanted to do the sight seeing bit, I'd join a travel club and take
advantage of group discounts.

But I will likely be there none the less, Spit in tow!

Regards,
Joe