Re: Triumphest 2000

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: Triumphest 2000
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 08:53:32 -0700
Depending on the number who might be interested, I'm thinking about hosting
some sort of a pot luck barbeque at my place in my front yard, which could
be followed by a tour of Northern San Diego's windy, two-lane, seldom
traveled backroads.  e-mail me off-line if any of you would be interested in
getting together for something like that.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!