Re: Moss British Motoring Mag

To: Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Moss British Motoring Mag
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 08:49:04 -0700
Jeff,
I have been studying that photo more closely and wonder if you noticed:

1. The photo was taken at a car show and the bonnet was up (witness the front
end of the door and part of the windshield wiper motor
showing).

2. They obviously didn't want the bonnet up so they either air brushed in the
engine or did it digitally.  Too bad they didn't smooth
all the other oddities out.

3. The boot lid doesn't appear to have any logos on it, so that is no clue to
the model.

4. The seats are the low back type so it could not be a late Mk3

5. The top appears to tuck under the windshield capper, so that would eliminate
the Mk3 possibility altogether.

Joe