RE: Spitfire classes at shows

To: <FODFARTS@cs.com>
Subject: RE: Spitfire classes at shows
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 17:00:30 -0700
Brad,

Maybe chrome and rubber bumpers seem like an odd split for the Spitfire
class, but if it ended up with more than one contestant in each class then,
at least for that particular show, it makes more sense than a square vs.
round tail split. What's the point of coming in first in a category when no
one else is in the category?

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire