Re: Spitfire classes at shows

To: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Subject: Re: Spitfire classes at shows
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 11:17:24 -0700
Craig,
That sounds like MOST of the car shows in and around the Tucson area.  There is
one at Tubak that the local British car show insists on
attending and they finally set up a new class for "British Cars".  Whoopie!  40
or so MGs, Triumphs, Rolls, Morgans, Jags, Cobras,
Lotus etc. all competing for the same prize.

Joe