RE: Weber DGV Problems

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Weber DGV Problems
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 11:40:02 -0700
Jeff;

I was only getting about 16 MPG around town (20-21 highway) when I had a
Weber on my car.  I had 4 or 5 different mechanics play with it over the
years and that is the best it would ever do.  I got rid of it though mostly
because it's a "no-no" for emissions testing here in Oregon.

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)