Re: Header fit, banging against the Frame!

To: "Dummer, Dan" <Dan.Dummer@BestBuy.Com>
Subject: Re: Header fit, banging against the Frame!
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 11:41:39 -0700
Dan and you others with the Pacesetter fit problem.

Maybe I am just living right, but I have two of them, one chrome and the other
not.  I had no problem installing either of them.

I have heard numerous tales of these things not fitting properly so in
fairness, I thought I'd offer up a positive experience.

Joe