Re: Weber DGV Problems

To: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>,
Subject: Re: Weber DGV Problems
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 10:59:51 -0700
Interesting.  The PO installed the Weber DGV in my '67 Mk3 -- the bonnet has
never had any trouble clearing it at all.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
The Vintage Spitfire Forum -- moderated and friendly
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/spitforum.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!