Re: Weber DGV Problems

To: Nolan Penney <npenney@mde.state.md.us>,
Subject: Re: Weber DGV Problems
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 16:16:32 -0400
Thanks, Nolan. I agree with you that it must be something like the engine
mounts. Mine are relatively new as they were replaced two years ago so they have
very little sag.

I looked through a K&N product catalog and could not find a filter for the DGV
that is thinner than 1 7/8 inches. I'll have to do some scouting and maybe
cobble something that will fit the profile. I really would like to keep the
Weber on.

Vic W.