RE: Header fit, banging against the Frame!

To: "'Ken Strayhorn'" <ken@dukecomm.duke.edu>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Header fit, banging against the Frame!
From: "Dummer, Dan" <Dan.Dummer@BestBuy.Com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 15:47:53 -0500
Seems I got my headers from a third plant, both of mine were labeled
"Manufactured in Mexico".   And neither one comes close to fitting.      I
do have a neighbor that works in a machine shop who has done a few favors
like this for me in the past, but I have a problem with "fixing" something
the day it comes out of the box.